Thermal power plant | how does it work in india?

pie chart of electricity generation by different sources in India
Hello everyone, have a look at this Pie chart. This is the pie chart of electricity generation by different sources in India. look closely to find out that major contribution to the electricity generation is done by fossil fuel. 59% of the total energy is generated by coal and 10% of the energy is been generated by the natural gas or oil. so in all we can say that 69% of the total energy generation is done by using fossil fuel.

Today will be understanding the working of thermal power plants which majorly contributes to the electricity generation in India. The basic principle of the electricity generation is the Thermal power plant is similar as rest of the plant.

 The turbine rotate the generator and electricity is being produced. In every case we need some source to run the Blades of the turbine. now in case of thermal power plants this thing this purpose is being sold by steam. 
Thermal power plant diagram | how does it work in india?

let us try and understand the complete working of thermal power plant. upon you can see the diagram of the thermal power plant. firstly the coal is burnt in the boiler and by the burning of coal a lot of amount of heat is being produced. in the flowing water inside the tube takes of the release heat and converts into the steam steam is then stored and taken to high pressure and as this high pressure steam is released. it strike the Blades of the turbine and determine its and as the turbine rotate the generator attached to the turbine also rotates. and you know very well. in magnetic effects we had seen that as the shape of the generator rotate it produces electricity. so as a turbine rotate electricity is been generated.

when you have looked upon the pie chart of electricity generation you might have thought that why thermal power plants are used at that a message scale 

The major reason behind this is the coal and petroleum are cheap and their availability is very easy. but their major drawback is that they release is a lot of smoke. as the use fossil fuels for the burning. Now we can say that the electricity produced by the thermal power plants it's keep on a short scale but there long term effects on the environment our shoes store alternative sources to replace the thermal power plants are being look for. 

Read Also

0/Comments = 0 Text / Comments not = 0 Text

Thank you For Visiting

Previous Post Next Post